Friday, July 30, 2010

Sol

Let me tell you about Solomon. Sol-Sol, Solly, Sol, Solomon. He is so sweet. And handsome. And makes me smile.

I can hardly remember life before my children, and Sol is no exception. His cute little toddler walk, his "chinese" jabber, is funny faces (squeeze eyes shut) and how he gets so excited.

He loves his daddy. A lot. He lights up whenever we talk about Da-Da. He is sad if he can't find him, mostly because dad is at work. He likes to bring dad his shoes when he is getting ready for work. He loves to climb on Q and push his nose and lift up his shirt and squish Q's belly.

He is the only 1 year old I have had that gives closed mouth kisses, which I am grateful for.

Sol is such a happy boy. He plays and plays and then will come for a quick hug or hold and then run off to play some more.

There is so much I love about Sol. He makes me smile just looking at him. He is a joy in our family.

I am blessed to have been given the opportunity to love and teach and help him grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment