Monday, August 23, 2010

busy-ness

What a weekend! I started school, the kids had their first soccer games, Becky and the kids came to visit, a trip to the ER with Sol after I slammed his foot in the van door (I still have much guilt, but thankfully it's not broken), dinner with good friends, and Quinn was called to be a counselor in the bishopric of our ward. Which also means he will be ordained a high priest. All of these things (aside from the ER trip) were good productive things.

Quinn is worried about being in the bishopric. I think he will do great. Isn't it funny how we always doubt ourselves, but can see all the good in others? He's wonders why he was called when there are so many other people in the ward that could fill that position. But he is a good man, trying hard to do what is right. He has a testimony of the gospel. Isn't that what matters? The only thing I worry about is having 3 kids by myself in Sacrament meeting, while Quinn watches from the stand. Hmmm...maybe I can get a young woman to sit with us. The kids love Adalie. I think I'll ask her.

It seems like every minute of every day is filling up. I'd better get to it.