Friday, February 18, 2011

our friends family

I love my family.  My parents, my siblings, my exteneded family.  But I have another family.   They are my "friends family".  We don't get to choose our family when we are placed hereon earth and sometimes our personalities do not mesh as well as we'd like.  But our friends are the family we choose.  The family we pick because we admire their qualities, like their personalities, and enjoy just being with them.  We love them as if they were our own families.  But they have families of their own, and at times they must do what is necessary to provide for and protect those families.

We have an amazing group of friends.  People we admire emensely.  It is always sad when one of them moves away so that they can provide for their family.  I admire those that are willing to do what is necessary to be provident providers.  Even if it means that we don't get to see them as often.

When I think about my Friends Family I am amazed at the goodness people have within them.  They are amazing examples goodness.  In each of my friends I find many qualities that I try to emulate.  Just by example they encourage me to be better than I am.

Thank you friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment