Wednesday, June 22, 2016

8 weird things about me

November 16, 2013 (via facebook)

A similar game went around a few years ago, we added them to the "notes" section of our profiles. So since that one is still there, I will try to make this one different.
1. I have less brothers and sisters now than I had when I was 16. Yet no one has died. (The current count is: 2 "full" brothers, 1 sister who biologically is "step" but legally is a "half", 3 "half" brothers and 1 "step" brother. But in my heart they are all "whole")
2. I gave birth to my third baby while on vacation.
3. Someone makes a comment about my hair Every Single Day. Not all the comments are nice.
4. I know way more about Walt Disney the man and the Walt Disney company than I like to admit.
5. Other than a few kids' toys, you will not find anything "Disney" in my home or wardrobe.
6. A couple years ago, there was a two year stretch where I was nauseated every day. It was not due to pregnancy.
7. Instead of playing soccer as kids our family did black powder rifle shooting competitions.
8. I talk to myself. Out loud. A lot.
3. Someone makes a comment about my hair Every Single Day. Not all the comments are nice.4. I know way more about Walt Disney the man and the Walt Disney company than I like to admit. 5. Other than a few kids' toys, you will not find anything "Disney" in my home or wardrobe. 6. A couple years ago, there was a two year stretch where I was nauseated every day. It was not due to pregnancy. 7. Instead of playing soccer as kids our family did black powder rifle shooting competitions. 8. I talk to myself. Out loud. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment