Tuesday, November 30, 2010

thanksgiving....a week late

Now that Thanksgiving is over and my family is coming out of the flu infested weekend, I feel the need to express my gratitude for all that I have.

I never in my wildest dreams thought I would be as blessed as I am.  Ok...I did dream wildly about it, but never thought it would actually happen.  I have so much to be thankful for.  When I start to think about it, the blessings are so abudant that I couldn't possibly list them all, but here are a few.

  • I am married to my favorite person in the world.  How many people can say that?
  • My three children are quite possibly the cutest kids on the planet. Not to mention the smartest and sweetest and funniest and greatest and most talented and...
  • Quinn has a job.  And not just a job, but one that he likes and one that supports our family and helps us live comfortably.
  • My healthy body. My family is healthy. 
  • I have a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ. 
  • Quinn is a worthy priesthood holder and leads our family righteously.
  • I have amazing friends that I consider family.
  • I live in one of the most beautiful places on earth.  Somewhere I could happily live forever.
  • All the things that I often take for granted, that so many do not have; a beautiful home, a comfortable bed, an abundance of food to eat, clothing to wear, a warm shower...
Many, many more come to mind.  But I must go take care of those cute, talented, smart children.

No comments:

Post a Comment